Downers Grove & Elmhurst Clear Aligners
Get a Beautiful Smile Without Braces
If you’re interested in achieving a beautifully straight smile without having to wear braces, clear aligners may be the right treatment for you. At Premier Orthodontics & Dental Specialists you can get clear aligners from SureSmile® and Invisalign®.
SureSmile Clear Aligners Starting at $4498
SureSmile consists of wearing sets of custom-made trays to slowly shift your teeth into their optimal positions over 12 to 18 months. The best part? Our competitive fee for SureSmile clear aligners start at $4,489!
Dr. Corina Radu recommends SureSmile clear aligners for adults and teens who are committed to wearing the aligners for the prescribed number of hours. SureSmile clear aligners offer increased comfort, high flexibility, lower maintenance, fewer dental visits, and high-quality results.
All About SureSmile Clear Aligners
SureSmile clear aligners are a system of clear, removable trays that straighten teeth. They‘re a great alternative to traditional orthodontics if you want a straighter smile but don’t want to wear metal braces, finish off treatment if you already have traditional braces, or have had treatment in the past and want to make corrections to your smile.
Using SureSmile technology, Dr. Radu will create a 3D digital model of your teeth. This model is sent to SureSmile, where the aligner designs are printed out using a 3D printer. Each aligner is custom-made to fit over your teeth and designed to move teeth gradually into their proper positions.
Just like braces, Dr. Radu creates gradual force using clear aligners to control tooth movement, but without any metal wires or brackets.
The aligners are made with strong plastic material and are fabricated to fit your mouth. Each aligner is created a little differently, so each time you switch aligners, your teeth move a little more.
Aligners are worn for at least 20 hours each day, and for two weeks apiece before you switch to a new one.
The length of your treatment depends on the severity of your case; it can last anywhere from six months to two years. Here are some of the advantages of orthodontic treatment with SureSmile clear aligners:
- Since the design of SureSmile aligners is fully adjustable, Dr. Radu can customize aligners as needed throughout your treatment.
- Our SureSmile aligners are easier to keep clean, which makes it easier to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
- SureSmile clear aligners are comfortable and less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks.
If you’re interested in orthodontic treatment with SureSmile clear aligners, schedule an appointment and learn whether this is the right treatment option for you. Your consultation at Premier Orthodontics & Dental Specialists will be the first step toward achieving the beautiful you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign® in Downers Grove & Elmhurst
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world.
At Premier Orthodontics & Dental Specialists, we’re proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office in Downers Grove or Elmhurst every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
1. Your First Consultation
At your first free consultation, Dr. Radu will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
2. Your Custom Treatment Plan
Dr. Corina Radu will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth.
Then Dr. Radu will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
3. Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
4. Your Progress
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place.
Dr. Radu may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
5. Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer.
Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Are Clear Aligners Right for You?
To learn more about the SureSmile and Invisalign systems, please schedule a free consultation appointment at our office in Downers Grove or Elmhurst. Dr. Corine Radu looks forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!